 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1478
Re: SubSumption and Dave Baum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:34:30 GMT

About Extreme Mindstorms (please skip if you don't want to see my
shameless plugs):

Thanks for the info :) Eaagerly awaiting..any idea if they are being
distributed worldwide or just usa side ?

I'm trying to get 'Hank the robot' to work...the little guy just won't,

Found problem!!! If I call LCD_refresh , having not changed the screen, it
goes mad!!! Thats as far as I've debugged it...now the code seems to
work!!!Wahey!!

(Is this a common problem, or a side effect of something more insidious in
my code ?! :)

- Ciaran