 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1215
Re: LegOS + Lego Remote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:44:54 GMT

Chris-
Do you have a patch for that? I'd love to test this myself (not sure if I
can- MB crash last week has me still under pretty limited capacity) and
if it works reliably, integrate it into the actual source tree...
Luis

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, Chris Arquiza wrote:

Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:36:07 GMT
From: Chris Arquiza <com_zero.erasethis@hotmail.erasethis.com>
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: LegOS + Lego Remote

um, never mind...
i just set parity to odd for both the LegOS kernel and compiled a new version
of dll.exe with odd parity, and it worked fine... have a callback that works
for the remote in unofficial 0.2.4 now...
a bit unexpected though, with the original parity-none it's rejecting odd bit
patterns from the remote, but with parity-odd, it accepts both odd and even...
oh well...

chris

    "Summertime... and the living is easy...
    fish are jumping and the cotton is high...
    So hush, little baby, baby don't you cry."
-Ella