 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 107
  Re: gcc build instructions for linux

I got everything to build using egcs 1.1.2, but I am having problems with the tm-and-ir demo (after modifying it for the new execi syntax) which make me think maybe egcs is not generating correct code. I used the build instructions at (URL) did use (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: gcc build instructions for linux

This site is quite useful: (URL) found it via ftp.cygnus.com/pub/crossgcc. I hope it helps you out. Cheers, Vic (...) LANGUAGES="c (...) that (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: gcc build instructions for linux

OK, I have some more information now. When I build 0.1.6 in my new environment it works fine. 0.1.7 and the snap exhibit the problem. The problem is that when using tm-and-ir, the 'view' button (which is supposed to send the message "Hello World") (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: gcc build instructions for linux

(...) I observed the same phenomenon, only I was using gcc-2.8.1. I never did find out what was wrong, but I assumed it might have something to do with the new libgcc stuff which appeared in 0.1.7. I eventually got working by installing egcs-1.1.1. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)