 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1026
Re: Has anyone used lnpd succesfully?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 21:03:03 GMT

Toni Martinez-Colom wrote:

I worked all this a couple of months ago and now I have almost no time to
play with it so I don't know if Martin Cornelius (we were in contact to try
to fix this) have been working on it... (Ping!! Martin?? Still Alive? ;-)

Of course, but also currently not very available. But i still would like
to fix this problem, or at least find the reason. Sporadically, i'm
working or better say thinking about an enhanced version of lnpd, but i
think this doesn't make much sense if we can't get basic things to work
for everybody.

The problem is, that i cannot reproduce those reported failures, neither
on my pentiumIII box nor on the old 486 digged out in the cellar. Steve,
if you would like to work with me on that issue, please drop me a note.
I promise to look into my private mailbox every evening !

--
Martin Cornelius
Martin.Cornelius@t-online.de