 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1014
Re: lnptest gives collision errors. Sigh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 05:40:36 GMT

Steve Morris wrote:

I'm trying to use lnpd. First I'm trying to get the test app working

I guess there is no hope. I found a long thread here with someone else who
had a collision problem . I applied the patch to transmitter.c mentioned in
that thread
with the same result. I downloaded lnpd.static from arthurdent. Same
result. I got
the feeling that the other poster never did get things working, He
certainly never came
back and said "thanks for the help, all is now well."

And now this list has gotten bored with the topic.

Has anyone actually gotten lnpd working?

Sigh...