 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1015
1014  |  1016
Subject:
Has anyone used lnpd succesfully?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 22:10:01 GMT

Steve morris wrote:

Steve Morris wrote:

I'm trying to use lnpd. First I'm trying to get the test app working

Are there known conditions where lnpd works and doesn't work? Are there
versions of LegOS
which support it better?

Mostly I wish I had at least one report of success that would suggest that
there is hope at the end
of my tunnel. I cannot do my application without the ability to collect data
from the RCX.

Given that there appears to be no one interested in answering questions about
lnpd, should
I give up on it and write direct lnp code or will I have the same problems
there? Basically what
I want to know is if people actually communicate with the RCX under LegOS. I
suppose
I should really did into the code and figure it out myself.  It's only 1500
lines of source.

At least this has given me plenty of time to rebuild my robot. It gets lighter
and stronger each
rebuild.