 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *3294 (-10)
  Re: DCC for the RCX

Hi Ralph, I should be able to extract the source for the low level driver routines this week. If anyone else is interested, please email me. Note for BrickOS users: it's not simply a matter of plonking the routines into a program. The kernel will (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: brickos-0.2.6.10 error

Scott, You need to put a .depend file and Makefile inside the directory you are compiling the programs in. Just create a file with the extenstion .depend and put it into your programs directory. There dosn't need to be anything in the file. When you (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  brickos-0.2.6.10 error

I get this when ever I try to compile a program. Scott Davis@Scott ~ $ cd /brickos/programs Scott Davis@Scott /brickos/programs $ dir Makefile motor.c Scott Davis@Scott /brickos/programs $ make motor.lx Makefile:51: .depend: No such file or (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: PC to RCX communication

You may check out javastorms at www.javastroms.org. The project seem to be abandoned, but the code is available. Basically it does what you aim for so it should be a good starting point. I have used the code as base for some of my own projects and (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: PC to RCX communication

This Thread could probably answer more :) (URL) this helps "Shehryar Shaheen" <shehryar.shaheen@ul.ie> wrote in message news:HFD5yE.1pxM@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) java.comm (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: PC to RCX communication

It's been a while since I last played with LNP but I can recall that it works well under Linux. The LNP deamon must be running on the PC before the RCX and the PC can communicate. I think with windows you still need the LNP deamon running under (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  PC to RCX communication

I'm working a project to communicate from a PC to an RCX running the current version of BrickOS-0.2.6.10. I'm running windows 2000 professional and I use the current version of Cygwin. The idea behind the project is to create a Java application that (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.5

Version 3.3.7.5 fixes two bugs with the copy to clipboard function on the Analysis graph. It fixes the Clear Memory function so that it now clears all five program slots (it used to leave slot 1 untouched). It fixes form and component size issues (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: USB on winXP/2k problem: cannot download

(...) Dear all, Sorry. I made a mistake. I had installed 2.5 instead of 2.6.10 of brickos. Now it works fine. Many thanks, G. (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  USB on winXP/2k problem: cannot download

Dear All, I have installed cygwin, compiled brickOS and tried to download the firmware and software. I cannot make firmdl3 or dll to work: "Error 2: Opening USB" The same error when the tower is attached and when it is not. I can download the (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact