 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *1134 (-5)
  Re: lcd_refresh()- get rid of it?

Then I'll put a note in to that effect- can't believe I hadn't noticed that earlier. There are a couple of bugs in config.h, too (in the CONF_X depends on CONF_Y) sections, so I'll just check something in later. Nothing big, just irritating :) -Luis (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: lcd_refresh()- get rid of it?

"Luis Villa" <liv@duke.edu> wrote in message news:FvuEJE.F7I@lugnet.com... (...) Well, it depends on the line: #define CONF_LCD_REFRESH in file boot/config.h. If you comment it out, you still need lcd_refresh()... :-) Bye, Paolo. --- "The pessimist (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: SDL and legOS (was: memory left)

Quoting Torkel Niklasson <torkel.niklasson@te...ogic.com>: (...) That's what I gathered from the docs. Interesting- sounds much more productive, too, if perhaps a little limiting. (...) Great. What exactly do you mean by "adapt", by the way? Just (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  lcd_refresh()- get rid of it?

Hey, everyone (but I suppose Markus in particular, if he's still even out there anymore)- I've been playing with the LCD functions in the CVS legOS and, as far as I can tell, not a single one of the functions requires lcd_refresh() anyome. So far, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  SDL and legOS (was: memory left)

Well, SDL is a very good programming language indeed. Its main attraction to me is that it draws your attention away from stupid little programming errors, such as memory allocation, pointers not pointing where they're supposed to point and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact