 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1133
Re: lcd_refresh()- get rid of it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 23:02:12 GMT

"Luis Villa" <liv@duke.edu> wrote in message news:FvuEJE.F7I@lugnet.com...
Of course, if anyone can tell me why it is still needed, that too would be
cool. Anyone? Anyone? Speak up...

Well, it depends on the line:

#define CONF_LCD_REFRESH

in file boot/config.h.

If you comment it out, you still need lcd_refresh()... :-)

Bye,
     Paolo.

---
"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to
change. And the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward