 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *1034 (-5)
  Re: lnp communication question

Hello Tobias, (...) Why do you think there's only 1 byte that can be sent? If your data buffer is longer, bytes are sent one-by-one serially in a packet... (...) look into lnp.c and you will see that both lnp_integrity_xxx and lnp_addressing_xxx are (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  due to popular demand

The HOWTO and other legOS archives will be available (until I get it to sourceforge) at (URL) for the people who wrote and volunteered to serve it- the archives now total something like ~100 meg (several different copies of compilers are in there) (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  lnp communication question

Hi! When using lnp_integrity_write(&data, length), what is the length argument used for? The data can only be one byte long if I understand it correctly. Can I use the length argument to send an additional byte of information? Is there anyway I can (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: It's time to release some patches for LegOS 0.2.4

"Harald Mährer" <hmaehrer@debis.com> wrote in message news:391bcf0d.129529...net.com... (...) (URL) - on my NT i have more than one (logical) drive to keep system, (...) I have cygnwin in my NT partion and legOS in another one. No problem at all. I (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: HOWTO going down

One other thing- this will of course mean that the various other files accessible at arthurdent.dorm.duke.edu will be unavailable. I will try to move as many of these as possible to legOS.sourceforge.net before I lose my ethernet connection, but I'm (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact