 Robotics / RCX / Java / 40
Re: LeJOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 01:48:23 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, Brian Bagnall writes:

If you would rather program in Java it is definitely worth it.  I think Java is
a superior language to start with, and Lejos is awesome to say the least.  Of
course, I'm a little biased since I'm really into Java.  To replace the
firmware is trivial - just follow the short instructions that come with Lejos.

Thanks for the encouraging words, Brian.  I've been following this forum
(and learning Java) for several weeks now, and am about ready to install
Lejos myself.  You can expect some newbie posts from me shortly...

(:  Corey Snipes
    Boulder, CO, USA
    csnipes at qwest dot net