 Robotics / RCX / Java / 41
Re: ANN: TextLCD-Tester for leJOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:54:05 GMT

That LCD applet is too cool!  Sort of lets you test out what words look good
and which don't before actually putting it into code.  It gave me an idea to
make a list on all the capital letters and lower case letters that actually
look good, then try to use only words that use the good letters.

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, Tim Rinkens writes:
I have added a little TextLCD-Applet to my rcxtools site. It will be part of
the next version of RCX-Direct-Mode for leJOS and can be tested at
http://rcxtools.sourceforge.net

Tim