 Robotics / RCX / Java / 263
Re: leJOS & BricxCC news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 02:23:30 GMT

Ralph Hempel wrote:

I will be adding DCC capabilities soon through - so some of these train-heads
can do some interesting programming.

Hmmm. I was seriously considering writing a leJOS package to support the LDCC IR
Protocol. (Here's why: http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=20951 ) What capabilities
were you going to add? Depending on your timeline, you might convince me to try
FORTH.