 Robotics / RCX / Java / 116
Re: Difference in motorspeed when activating lightsensor!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 20:33:16 GMT

Martin Egholm Nielsen <martin@egholm-nielsen.dk> writes:
PPS: Did you know that the power setting affects braking?
     The current API masks this somewhat, as the call to stop
     sets the power level to 7.
Hmmm... so the higher the power before stop(), the better
the stop?

The higher the power level the harder the stop.
But the power level before stop() is not used, it always uses
power level 7, and you can set it lower only afterwords.
(I think that ought to change.)

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>