 Robotics / RCX / Java / 113
112  |  114
Subject:
Difference in motorspeed when activating lightsensor!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 16:44:41 GMT

Hi there,

I've just been playing around with a vehicle with a motor
for each of the two main wheels. If I don't load the RCX
with anything else than these two motors and set their
respective speeds to 0 and 7, it drives in a nice circle
with a small radius. If I, in addition to these two motors,
add a single light sensor, the radius of the circle is
increased significantly (factor of 2-4)...
Is this on purpose? or is it possible for the lejOS
developers to increase the power when other sensors are
activated?

Regards,
Martin E. Nielsen