 Robotics / RCX / 422
Re: more user questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 01:29:15 GMT

Thanks, your directions worked perfectly.

What was the path error in Autoexec.bat?

Originally, the line appended to autoexec.bat was (something like):

set path=set path=c:\LEGOS\H8\BIN;c:\LEGOS\BIN;%path%%path%
which I altered to:
set path=c:\LEGOS\H8\BIN;c:\LEGOS\BIN;%path%