 Robotics / RCX / 414
Re: legOS for Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:20:38 GMT

Install ActivePerl (http://activestate.com), switch to the boot directory, and
type MAKE.  That's it.

What you can't build with this package are the various command line tools
(makelx.exe, firmdl3.exe, dll.exe), nor the cross compiler.

Rossz

Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Rossz Vámos-Wentworth writes:
legOS for Windows is now available.
Yes, I tested it and it worked on my Win98! Great work!! Thanks!

If you wish to make changes to the legOS firmware you must install Perl.
Do you mean that the kernel can be rebuild on Windows? Which parts/utilities
cannot be rebuilt?