 Robotics / RCX / 2766
    Re: Problem with IR —John Hansen
   (...) Possibly you are experiencing a problem with the USB Tower driver which I have heard several other users report. Other users who had this problem were able to fix it by editing the USB Tower timeout values using the LEGO USB Tower Control (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Problem with IR —Steve Lane
   (...) Since posting I found the old post reporting this problem and have since tried this fix. Alas it didn't work but I will try it again. Steve (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Problem with IR —John Hansen
   (...) Can you post the output generated by NQC when you add -v to the command line? nqc -Susb -TRCX2 -v -d filename.nqc > output.txt Or you could just email it to me directly. John Hansen (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Problem with IR —Steve Lane
   (...) I tried adding -v & > output.txt but it didn't work. All it did was light up the towers LED for a bit then quit back to the command line. It did work when I used -v, showing all the sent bytes, but the download still failed. I also managed to (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)