 Robotics / RCX / 2738
Re: RCX to RCX NQC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:33:38 GMT

But, if you're using fast firmware download, complement
bytes are turned off. And message corruption results.

And that explains why I was having so much trouble with my
custom Tcl based uploader in high speed mode. I fixed it a
while ago by adding a slight bit of extra time between
messages, but never got to the root of the problem.

Thanks Dick!

Cheers, Ralph