 Robotics / RCX / 2729
Re: RCX to RCX NQC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:56:52 GMT

On Mon, September 12, 2005 8:03 pm, Brian Davis wrote:
But if I try something different, like PlaySystemSound (0x51) or SetWatch
(0x22), it seems again to work only the first time the slave "sees" it, and the
slave can only be reset to a receptive state by accepting a command from the
"real" LEGO remote (even turning the slave off & on doesn't "reset" it) or using
the "remote 0" command.
   First actual question: is this the case, or am I missing something about
bytecodes in immediate mode?

Somewhere in there, it tells you the RCX will not accept the same command twice in a
row.  Each command has two op codes that are 8 digits apart.  So (I think) for
SetWatch you should be able to use command 0x22 and/or 0x2a

That's exactly what I had to do for my battery tester.

Steve