 Robotics / RCX / 2703
  RE: arrays or for loops

Sorry, I forgot to supply the link... It is at (URL) Mabrey (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: arrays or for loops

(...) At the main ROBOLAB startup menu, go to Investigator. Create a new project, say Young Brother. Choose Program level 5. Open the diagram window. Right click your mouse to bring up the function palette. Click on the G-code option to bring up the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  RE: arrays or for loops

This is cool! Thanks a bunch. In terms of feasibility and more sophisticated coding, I would perhaps think coding in NQC will be more desirable as far as teaching high school or college kid. My assumption, of course. ---...--- -------- Elizabeth (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: arrays or for loops

(...) It's a pleasure! (...) Have a look at an application of the For loop in my pump testing setup here: (URL) look at the waveform graphs that are produced: (URL) try to do that in NQC! CS (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)