 Robotics / RCX / 2703
RE: arrays or for loops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 02:09:42 GMT

Sorry, I forgot to supply the link... It is at
http://www.ceeo.tufts.edu/me94/youngercon.html.

--------
Elizabeth Mabrey

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com
[mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Mabrey
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:45 PM
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx@lugnet.com;
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab@lugnet.com
Subject: arrays or for loops

Hi

I know how to put in a simple loop to, e.g., zero out
an array of containers in inventor level 4.  But, I found
this on the net,  it is nice and neat for loop - loops
through 10 times to zero out 10 containers. All that was
included inside a single icon. Would anyone know how to created
this in Robolab?

Thanks in advance for help.

--
Elizabeth