 Robotics / RCX / 2706
Re: arrays or for loops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:33:15 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Elizabeth Mabrey wrote:
This is cool!  Thanks a bunch.

It's a pleasure!

In terms of feasibility and more sophisticated coding, I would perhaps think
coding in NQC will be more desirable as far as teaching high  school or
college kid.  My assumption, of course.

Have a look at an application of the For loop in my pump testing setup here:
http://www.fifth-r.com/cssoh1/pressure/pressure.htm

Then look at the waveform graphs that are produced:
http://www.fifth-r.com/cssoh1/pressure/pressure2.htm

Now, try to do that in NQC!

CS