 Robotics / RCX / 2267
Re: Proximity Sensors for Legway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:51:25 GMT

Hi Henrik

    Thanks for the pointers....  I've got it working a lot better than in the
video now but have a way to go to get as good as Steve's.  I'll try and get the
video's updated in the next couple of days.  I'm keen to hear what you and Steve
make of my progress.....

    I am able to move the light sensors higher but then require very bright sunlight to get a "balance" and then if it's late in the day and the sun is low it will only balance when pointing north/south...    If I get the light just right I can use the remote to drive a shaky figure 8   :)

    ciao Harold