 Robotics / RCX / 2218
Re: Proximity Sensors for Legway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:18:12 GMT

Thanks Chris

   I had seen Henriks posts before but for some reason forgot all about it (I
suspect an irrational Java aversion)

I think the fact that Steve has published his code makes his solution more
attractive to those of us who would like to try this without first getting a
university qualification.

Don't get me wrong if I had a second light sensor and knowing it is possible I
would have a crack at hacking it from scratch...       probably will go this
route if nothing else turns up.

    Cheers Harold