 Robotics / RCX / 2090
Re: need help for MLCAD:"add new piece to library"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 01:26:07 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Chris Masclet wrote:
Hi everybody, there are missing parts in my MLCAD library.For example I do not
have small pneumatic cylinder or pneumatic switch.
how can I get on? do I have to create my own custom part or is there any
optional free library.If I create my own piece can I add it to library?

Thanks

Chris.

Chris,
  I thought that pneumatics parts had made it into the official parts release.
When was the last time you updated your parts?

  I've been known to use parts from here: http://marc.klein.free.fr/parts.html,
but I prefer the parts made by JP Brown.  You can get them off my website:
http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague/oscillator/pneumatic1.zip

Also you can use my program LSynth to create the hoses:
http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague/lsynth/index.htm

Kevin