 Robotics / RCX / 2083
2082  |  2084
Subject:
need help for MLCAD:"add new piece to library"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 19:44:18 GMT

Hi everybody, there are missing parts in my MLCAD library.For example I do not
have small pneumatic cylinder or pneumatic switch.
how can I get on? do I have to create my own custom part or is there any
optional free library.If I create my own piece can I add it to library?

Thanks

Chris.