 Robotics / RCX / 2084
Re: Remote control under linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 20:22:30 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Bapt Denaeyer wrote:
   Oh chris I have a litle problem.

I want to execute the program 1 and it stop when I stop to send the message

Is there an other code to send to hand this progrma ?

nanobapt

I’m not sure I understand the question. Are you saying that you want Program #1 to start when you press button P1 and stop running when you release the button? This isn’t how the remote works, but you could just have your program send the Stop button code when you release the P1 button to get this effect. There is also a regular PC-to-RCX opcode (documented on MindStorms Internals) that will stop the running program.

I’m not sure if that answers your question. Why would you want to do that?

-Chris.