 Robotics / RCX / 2072
2071  |  2073
Subject:
Remote control under linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 16:36:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Like
http://www.drvegetable.com/

I've devellop a program to emulate the mindstorms remote controller
under linux

I'm using GTK, here is a snapshot :
http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/img/essais/linremote.png

if you want to have it download it here :
http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/linremote.c

to compile it you have to install gtk-dev 2.0
and compile with this option :

gcc -Wall -g linremote.c -o linremote `pkg-config --cflags gtk+-2.0`
`pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0`

Default tty use is /dev/ttyS0 see source to change it

I'll include it on legnoppix

Have fun

nanobapt