 Robotics / RCX / 1085
1084  |  1086
Subject:
Micro-Switches, Mux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 23:15:10 GMT

Hi, has anyone had any joy combining the input from several micro-switches
into one RCX input, I've built a simple multiplexor for three lego touch
sensors, but now I need four!! .. I know this can be done by adjusting my
current design, except I can't afford to wait for the three weeks it will
take for me to receive a new Lego Touch sensor from dacta, however I have
lots of micro-switches lying around.

I imagine its easier to combine many micro switches as they are just simply
on off switches so the boundaries are much easier to compute...

Thank you very much for any help you can provide

- Ciaran