 Robotics / RCX / 1090
Re: Micro-Switches, Mux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:30:33 GMT

"Stef Mientki" <s.mientki@ids.kun.nl> wrote in message
news:3A9C14C9.76834B8@ids.kun.nl...

There was some doubt in another newsgroup (lugnet.robotics) about my
suggestions, so I've made an overview,
with drawings om my website (it has also some more pratical values of the
resistors),

Nice work.  I've found the contact resistance of the LEGO switches vary so
much you can't get a 4 way mux to work reliably.  With real micro switches
I'm sure you could get 4 or even more this way.