 Robotics / RCX / 1021
  Re: Where is this part?

Hej Matthias! (...) You can find it at (URL) real life, it's in RIS 1.5 and Vision Command, there are 4 transparently blue ones in the 1.5. There are 3 clear transparent ones in the Vision Command set. (...) Unfortunately not, the RIS 1.5 RCX bricks (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Where is this part?

I've just purchases the Ultimate Accessory Set and on going through the manual I've seen a part I can't identify - In the UAS manual on page 8, step 2, what is the blue object and where does it come from? I had originally thought that it might be (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Where is this part?

(...) That's right ! There are 4 of these parts coming with RIS1.5 and RIS2.0 (and some of this special yellow "double connector pegs") (BTW these parts are also avalable wit the vision command camera) (take a look at : (URL) parts and RIS2.0 parts (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Where is this part?

To add to what Rainer said, I also have the RIS 1.0, but I got the RIS 1.0 to RIS 1.5 upgrade kit for free while back from Lego. The upgrade kit comes with the extra blue connector pieces. Talk to lego and see if you can get the upgrade kit. If you (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Where is this part?

(...) If this is the part I think it is there are 2 transparent ones in the 5220 service pack (Extra parts and stickers). This is in the S@H Jan01 catalog on page 49 (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)