 Robotics / RCX / *9780 (-5)
  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

wooooow you're the guy that built all those milling machines? and the lathe? first of all, respect! i loved the toast milling :D of course i checked out your site, it's pretty inspiring but i'm thinking of making some additions to the machine (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

"daniel" <daniel.formatc.at.gmail.com> wrote in message news:JnHosE.AJ6@lugnet.com... (...) Looks like your plan will provide a complete package. You are welcome to any ideas on my site. This is a real challenge. Bob Fay (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  the LEGO CNC-Machine

hey! first post on lugnet, i hope it won't be the last! anyways, i just wanted to share my new creation with you, the LEGO CNC-MACHINE. to avoid confusions, this is not a finished project, i'm starting to build it and will keep posting updates on my (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  New RCX 2.0 version

The photo posted by Patrick Bégin ((URL) a new version of the RCX 2.0 board, with several interesting characteristics... - The board was completely redesigned, here is the photo of the new version posted by Patrick: (URL) older version looked like (...) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: I played with fire...

(...) Hello Patrick, Your RCX2 version is completely new to me - That't very interesting... more on that later (btw, would you have a photo of the other side of the board?). The component you show as burnt is most probably a power diode, as (...) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact