 Robotics / RCX / *800 (-10)
  Re: Download problem

(...) you don't want to send source, you can always compile it and send the binary... nqc -Ofoo.rcx foo.nqc Another alternative would be to download it in verbose mode and send me the log... nqc -v -d foo.nqc >log My email is dbaum@enteract.com Dave (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.0 and some math questions

(...) I'm going from memory here, so I may miss a detail... int lock; #define TASK_BIT(task_num) (1 << task_num) void acquire_lock(int task_num) { while(1) { // wait for lock to be clear while(lock); // try to own it lock |= TASK_BIT(task_num); // (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester

(...) Well, people, I think we'd better get down to some serious business... (...) Agreed. Building instructions on the way soon as I can see whether improvements are required as as been variously suggested:a. use an angle sensor b. use a pressure (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester

(...) Just kidding! Well, you my weakness. How could I possibly pass off the opportuntiy to build and test what might turn out to be the ultimate Lego air compressor? Fact is I've already started on it but there may be some delay coz I'm truly out (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester

(...) Well, didn't really expect you would let me off so easily. (...) Oh dear, my site's a mess. Just hope you know what you're doing. (...) A better idea - if I could contort myself to fit into the DHL box .... Cheers -- C S Soh (URL) where air is (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Download problem

Hi Mario, I've encountered some weird problems like this too. I think I was able to fix things up by erasing the memory. In RcxCC, use the Tools -> Clear Memory option. Please let us know if that works. Jonathan (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester

Michael, Another great post! You should be in the "LEGO Hall of Fame" along with Dave Baum and Mark Overmars! Thanks for your many contributions, - Nick - (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:37F4B2C6.5A1298...ger.net... (...) For the development of my pressure sensor I used a digital pressure gauge that you can buy for checking tire pressure. ($8.00 at KMart) It requires removing (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester

(...) Works for me. I'll even pay for shipping. :-) Just kidding. I think we need to see instructions for the tester! That way we can all reproduce the results. But, maybe we need to compare several testers to see how much variability there is (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Download problem

Hi Dave and everybody, I have a strange problem with an NQC program. It's something Marco Beri and I are preparing for the Mindfest. The program is rather large if compared to the average NQC programs: about 240 lines of code with large inline (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact