 Robotics / RCX / *6830 (-5)
  How much current from RCX ports

I see around here, people are playing around with diffrent types of things to put on the RCX output port. Like not orginal lights, motors, bells and so on. Some even puts several motors on one port. How much current can you drain from one RCX port? (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX bell like sound

did you try Guido Truffelli's BMS, (URL) Mientki (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX bell like sound

"Michel Magnan" <m_magnan@cablerocket.com> wrote in message news:H2n7G8.Azo@lugnet.com... (...) heard (...) I tried that too. You'll NEVER hear it in a show. NEVER. Your best bet is to use the last motor port for a small bell. You can either use a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  RCX bell like sound

Hello, Is there a way to make the RCX make the sound of ringing bell, such as heard at a level train crossing? If you could point me in the right direction, that would be appreciated. Thanks Michel Magnan (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  VPBRICK

Hello! I have some questions: - (in the RCX side) How i can configure a message Event in NQC, I don't know the second parameter? SetEvent(My_Event,??..._Message); - (in the PC side to get the messages from the RCX), anybody have a sample code to use (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact