 Robotics / RCX / *3895 (-5)
  legOS lcd management and thoughts on velocities

Hello! I' am french, from Paris ( a way to say: excuse my english... or feel free to correct it!). Few weeks ago I download legOS (v2.5), and I made my first step with it. First all I wish to thank all people involved in this project. This OS is (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Possible bug in firm0328 or NQC 2.2

"Dave Baum" <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> ha scritto: (...) I feel totally stupid, first thing I should have checked. Thanks Dave. Mario (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Lght Sensor & Three colors?

Matthew Fisher <matthew.fisher@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:G78nAy.D0A@lugnet.com... (...) The LEGO light sensor is based on a silicon photo transistor. It really doesn't "see" the colors we do. It is sensitive to the near IR. That said, I'd (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  lcd trouble and velocities questions.

Hello! I' am french, from Paris ( a way to say: excuse my english... or feel free to correct it!). Few weeks ago I download legOS (v2.5), and I made my first step with it. First all I wish to thank all people involved in this project. This OS is (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Firmware loading failure

I am able to download using native NQC - so NQC CC was the problem. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact