 Robotics / RCX / *3735 (-10)
  Re: No CD with my new RIS 1.5

You'll be waiting quite a while I'm afraid. I just got my RCX about 4 weeks ago and am running Win2k, of course the included software doesn't work on Win2k. actually, it only works on Win98 and 95, and not always then. I sent a message to support, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: pBricks & W2K?

No, it won't, here's what I did: Install the software, it will probably crap out on parts of the QuickTime 2 & 3 installation, continue thru everything to the end. Don't bother trying to run the installed software, it won't, but the key components (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Event dispatch

(...) Meanwhile I found this out too. (...) I think I never would have found this feature. (...) I like the new features in 2.3a1! (I'll try them tonight). TZS (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC 2.3 a1 in beta test

Only a few minor new features, but I had to rework code generation for expressions and conditions extensively, so that's why its a beta release. (URL) Baum (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Floating-point bug fix

OK. I'll take care of the firmdl3 stuff. If no one objects, I have some free time- I think I'll be testing and doing a new release of legOS for Christmas ;) Ditto the HOWTO. Luis (...) ---...--- "Nobody ever said that democracy was simple or (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Books fo Mindstorms

Hi, in Germany you can get the new book "Extreme Mindstorms - An advanced guide to Lego Mindstorms" from Dave Baum, Michael Gasperi, Ralph Hempel and Luis Villa. It 's great!! If you are interested in some deeper hardware informations, RCX 2.0 (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Floating-point bug fix

I can also do it, tomorrow- sorry I've been out of the loop (exams.) Rossz, if you've already done it, great; otherwise, I'll take care of this (and also the firmdl3 stuff.) Luis (...) ---...--- "Nobody ever said that democracy was simple or (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Floating-point bug fix

(...) Because I would rather just pass the buck myself!!! :) That, plus I don't use LegOS much at all, and would rather have somebody else decide what pieces of code might be good or bad to update. -Kekoa (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Event dispatch

(...) I think the choice of whether to have a single task waiting on multiple events or multiple tasks each servicing a single event depends on the following questions: 1) Is there a single activity that should be happening that gets interrupted by (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Mindstorm Recall?

Sorry, I should have said "jack". No jack, no adaptor... -Peter "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:G5oHCt.GqJ@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact