 Robotics / RCX / *2755 (-10)
  CVS screwup- sorry

I checked in a patch to config.h last night that had too many whitespaces and it broke the build. Sorry. I've fixed it now. Luis ---...--- "Going to California with an aching in my heart. Someone told me there's a girl out there with love in her (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP Question

Hello Colin, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP Question

"Colin Ryan" <colin.ryan@cs.tcd.ie> ha scritto nel messaggio news:394758BE.3DEA88....tcd.ie... (...) I'm working to a porting of lnpd for Win32, but it's not finished yet... Bye, Paolo. --- Indecision is the key to flexibility. (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  LNP Question

Hi All, Apologies if this should be obvious., but I'm curious as to how I can build a windows based LNP application, can it be done? I see that most LNP discussions to date are Linux and LNPd oriented, which would lead me to believe that my only (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Help needed: Problems setting up the IR tower

(...) Have you already tried with a new 9V battery in the IR tower? Antonio (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Help with make in Windows

Ah...progress. I have finally started tracing the function calls. Did I mention my head hurts? :-p Seriously, what I found was in the 0.2.2 on Windows Instructions, number 8 says "Change the CINC variable definition in legOS\Makefile.common to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS built on NT - what now

Colin, what version of legOS did you install? -- Gary (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Help needed: Problems setting up the IR tower

I have tried both Andi Scharfstein´s and Reinis Kanders´ recommendations and everything seems ok but there was no improvement... The comm port works fine with my PalmPilot craddle but not with my IR tower...Does anyone else have another (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Software for Analyzing Forth Programs

From NASA Tech Briefs: (URL) parts of code can be categorized and quantified in selectable ways. Marshall Space Flight Center, Alabama Forth Source Code Analysis Tool Set (FSCATS) is a computer program that provides a wide range of capabilities for (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: NQC or P-Brick script?

How do you upgrade the RCX firmware? Did you installe the RIS 2.0 alpha SDK? (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact