 Robotics / Palm Computing / 4
  Re: BrickRemote

Well, I've now had reports from users with Palm III's and Palm Pros that haven't any problems. So, if you're willing--the more people that try it, the better. I have a Palm Pro and haven't had any trouble of course. You can install the program (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

  Re: BrickRemote

Mike, Sense I don't have the proper cable configuration yet I haven't tried loading your program yet. I will and tell you the results of how it does on my PalmIIIx running OS3.3. As you know, I've been tinkering with a Palm remote program also. I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

  Re: BrickRemote

Robert, sorry to hear the IR thing didn't work out. Many of us were looking forward to seeing that work. Your offer for the interface sounds great. I wouldn't be getting to it real soon, but if you set up a web page with your ideas, members of this (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)