 Robotics / Palm Computing / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
BrickRemote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.palm
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 13:16:43 GMT

There seems to be a problem with BrickRemote for two people so far. In both
cases it occurs when they hot sync.  I don't have an answer to this since my
program hasn't even been run yet.

In one case, the user lost *all* their data on the Palm and had to reload
everything into their Palm. I'm very sorry about this. One theory was that
this user was using the Go-Type keyboard and that caused an incompatibility.
This was on an IBM workpad (Palm Pro clone).

The other problem was on a Palm III. It also crashed on Hot Sync but no data
was lost.

I don't have an answer to this yet, but thought y'all should know.

Mike