 Robotics / NXT / 917
Re: Ooops! NXT Software Comparison correction / I2C Messaging Speed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 05:46:26 GMT

Hi Dick,

"Dick Swan" <dickswan@sbcglobal.net> writes:

Eight msec for the poll duration is expected -- a transfer of 4 bytes
of data taking 18 clock cycles each at 10K Hz clock (7.2 msec) plus a
few extra clock cycles at start and end of message.

actually I2C runs at something close to 12kHz in the LEGO firmware
(I forgot the exact value).

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>