 Robotics / NXT / 813
Re: RCX Roverbot morphs to NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 03:29:44 GMT

I've been working on a tracked robot for my FLL team to play with.  I don't have
any pictures, but an MLCAD model is about 99% complete.  I need to do the wires
and am having fun trying to learn lsynth.

Here's an image of the robot:

I'm not sure how to give a deep link to an MLCAD file.  This may work:

I love Brickshelf!

Dean Hystad