 Robotics / NXT / 805
804  |  806
Subject:
RCX Roverbot morphs to NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:02:14 GMT

I brought in all our RCX pieces for this week's "Lego A.T.V. Droid" class.  I
figured the kids might want to create a tracked robot or two.

I made one myself after several kids struggled to create a sturdy base.  At the
moment, I'm staring at my invention thinking, "This thing's too wide.", "It's
splayed", "It not as elegant as a Roverbot.", etc. etc.

I'm going to keep working on a tracked driving base.  In the mean time, could
anyone share any pictures of a tracked robot?  I guess the big thing is where
and how to mount the NXT motors.