 Robotics / NXT / 793
Re: Teaching Bluetooth and Protocols
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:32:54 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Edwin Pilobello wrote:

Try this. Establish five pairs, and then establoish a sixth pair in a different
location (a couple of buildings down the way, or a few floors/rooms away, etc.
Now with this sixth pair set up in a "clean" environment, walk them back to the
group room with five pairs already active and see what happens.

Sounds like a great way to test.  We could probably try the experiment tomorrow.
At the moment, the 10 boys in this week's class are more inclined to play "grab
the flag" using automonous robots than BT Remote Control.

We experienced the 5 pair limit late Saturday on the last day of class.  With
our tournament in full swing, there wasn't enough quiet time to figure out why
any BT startup past the 5th pair, failed to establish communications.