 Robotics / NXT / 789
Re: Teaching Bluetooth and Protocols
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 19:24:50 GMT

gypsy_fly wrote:
I've reached a goal this summer.  Last week, 5 kids got into Bluetooth and made
simple remote controls.  I provided two simple NXT-G programs, BTSend on the
Master NXT Remote Control and BTRecv on the Robot Slave.

At some point, only 5 sets of Master-Slaves could operate at any one time.
Additional attempts to establish additional connections failed.

Just to be clear, you got 5 pairs of master/slave NXTs to communicate
as pairs?

But if you added a 6th pair, then those two could not connect to each
other? That's really strange...

Ralph