 Robotics / NXT / 669
Re: NBC/NXC beta news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 04:31:19 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, John Hansen wrote:
I have released a new beta (b28) of NBC/NXC.  You can find it at

http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/nbc

Struct support is liable to have a few problems still since it is new and has
not been extensively tested.  Ditto for typedefs.

Structure support is a feature I have been waiting for.  I have some large
programs that should port easily once structs work.

Is an array of struct expected to work?  When I try to access a field within an
element I get an error:

# Error: parser error
File "test.nxc" ; line 217
#    val=cell[index].b
# Error: ')' expected

Of note, the field name is truncated to the first character in the error.

Thanks for you work on this John,
Doug