 Robotics / NXT / 668
667  |  669
Subject:
NBC and Windows Mobile
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:48:55 GMT

I compiled and ran NBC on my IPAQ running Windows Mobile OS on an ARM CPU today.
It didn't work.  But it compiled! :-)  I will try to look into it a bit more
later this week to figure out why it raises an exception.  If anyone is
interested in helping out with this project just drop me an email.

John Hansen