 Robotics / NXT / 685
Re: NBC and Windows Mobile
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:29:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Lamar Ledford wrote:
I have a Dell X51v and would like to do the same thing.  I don't have any
time to help but I would like to be kept in the loop when you get yours
working.  I can test out your solution on my Dell PPC(Mobile 5).

Ronald

"John Hansen" <afanofosc@comcast.net> wrote in message
:I compiled and ran NBC on my IPAQ running Windows Mobile OS on an ARM CPU
today.
: It didn't work.  But it compiled! :-)  I will try to look into it a bit
more
: later this week to figure out why it raises an exception.  If anyone is
: interested in helping out with this project just drop me an email.
:
: John Hansen

I also have a Dell X51v PDA and am very interested.  I don't own a laptop so
my PDA is all I take to brick events.  I did fine using OnBrick at the recent
BrickFest PDX, but am looking for other options.

I don't have a lot of time to help, but I would probably find myself making
time because of the potential to expand my programming options while on the
road.  If my novice programming skills can help the project, I volunteer.

Walt White