 Robotics / NXT / 663
Re: NBC/NXC beta news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 22:00:42 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, John Hansen wrote:
I have released a new beta (b28) of NBC/NXC.  You can find it at

http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/nbc

You might wanna change the link text to beta 28 ;)

Struct support is liable to have a few problems still since it is new and has
not been extensively tested.  Ditto for typedefs.

Well, I'm happy to give em a go :)

ROSCO