 Robotics / NXT / 541 (-10)
  Re: The rarest colour in LEGO - grey on a NXT?

(...) Until when? This is nice, but I'm curious now about the details. Which FW, for instance? And when can the rest of us join you in the sandbox? (18 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Performance chart for lithium rechargeables

What can one expect out of the lithium rechargeables? One of my friends, an FLL coach, is reporting that their rechargeables seem to have "memory". Are there technical specs for the rechargeables? (18 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  The rarest colour in LEGO - grey on a NXT?

It seems some people thought I wasn't serious. A monochrome display is just black or white, isn't it? (2 URLs) And in case you're wondering, I can tell you that the foreground scenery does lazily scroll past the logo, in parallax with the background (...) (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Optimizing NXT-G blocks with implementation VI constants

(...) Excellent. Now if I can just pull myself out of the time-sucking hole of the family laundry (and other stuff) to learn it... Thanks for putting all this up, Guy. (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  pbLua: how to download and run?

Hi all, I'm still trying to get pbLua running on my brick. I've installed the LuaEclipse plugin which allows me to write (pb)Lua files in Eclipse with a decent editor support and written some programs. Yet, I still have absolutely no clue how to (...) (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Optimizing NXT-G blocks with implementation VI constants

I've written some explanation on using constants in NXT-G implmentation VIs to optimize program size during compilation. You can read it here: (URL) Ziv NXTasy.org (18 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Reset

I'm very glad to know you got it working again. Incidently, the '1.02' I was talking about isn't the version number on NXT-G itself, but on the USB driver it uses. If you haven't updated that, you can still occassionally get locking into 'clicking (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Reset

(...) As I was smiling myself to sleep past midnight, I was thinking of rummaging through my legos to find a part that would work. The antenna would do it. I'd even suggest to the powers that be, to stick one in the Educational set. It would work (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Reset

(...) It would be really cool if the girls could get OOBER back themselves. One way to do it is as follows: 1. Kill OOBER again. Not really, just hit the reset button for more than 10 seconds to force it into SAMBA mode again. 2. Let the girls do (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Reset

(...) Glory, glory! OOBER is alive! It took a couple of tries of the above procedure. It never registered as an Unknown Device. In fact, it never registered at all. Finally it came up as a Lego Device. At that point, I downloaded firmware and Ouala, (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact